ProcessBolt TPRM for Retail Organizations
Supply chains have become bigger and more complex for retailers, making these organizations more vulnerable to vendor and supply chain related issues. For retailers, it’s more than just about protecting against third-party data breaches —it’s about ensuring the resilience and ethical integrity of your entire supply chain. By implementing a strong vendor risk management program, retailers not only secure their business operations but also uphold their reputation, ensuring they align with consumer expectations for sustainable and ethical business practices.
ProcessBolt offers a fully integrated, AI-driven vendor risk management platform that helps retailers effectively manage vendor and supply chain risk.
Why Retail Organizations Choose ProcessBolt
- Fully-Integrated Platform ThreatScape correlates attack surface data with assessment responses, ensuring the alignment and consistency between the two.
- AI-Driven ProcessBolt AI reads all policy documentation and adds citations to each assessment response, ensuring instant verification of responses.
- Configurable The platform makes it easy to configure complex workflows and scopes to fit the needs of an organization.
- Ease-of-Use Our platform enables a single person in your organization to manage the entire vendor risk management process.
- Real-Time Attack Surface Data We source all our data internally via proprietary algorithms and do not rely on batch data.
Responding to Assessments
- Automated Response Functionality
Proprietary DNLP technology enables auto-population of security assessments based on historical responses.
- Reduced Sales Cycles
Accelerate the completion of RFPs and security assessments during sales processes.
- Consistent Responses
Knowledge base, the repository of historical responses, ensures consistent and up to date responses.
- Time Savings
Reduces time to complete assessments by +80%.
- Pre-Emptively Share Documentation
Expedite or even eliminate the assessment process by pre-emptively sharing documents with partners through Share Center.
Why You Need ProcessBolt AI Vendor Risk Management!
SECURITY BREACHES ARE RELATED TO THIRD PARTIES
AVERAGE COST OF A SECURITY BREACH
EXPECTED INCREASE IN THIRD PARTY RELATED INTRUSIONS
Want to See How ProcessBolt Can Help You?
Sign up and receive a personalized demo so you can see the power of the ProcessBolt platform.
Trusted by Top Brands
The release of ChatGPT, powered by OpenAI’s advanced language model, demonstrates the power of generative AI and is changing how people think about the potential for AI to transform how we live and work. By engaging in natural and interactive conversations, ChatGPT...
Retailers rely on third-party vendors and suppliers for critical services, such as payment processing, product manufacturing, inventory and logistics management, and IT support. Leveraging third parties has several benefits, such as cost savings, faster time to...
The Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence (AI) are quickly turning into a dynamic duo. Two hot topics in the technology industry right now, IoT and AI combined are being coined AIoT (artificial intelligence of things) to signify how artificial...