ProcessBolt TPRM for Healthcare Organizations
Healthcare organizations are disproportionately targeted by cyber criminals given the valuable and highly sensitive nature of the personally identifiable information (PII) that they collect. Additionally, strict regulatory requirements like HIPAA and HITECH require healthcare entities to ensure their vendors safeguard patient information effectively. Failure to do so can lead to hefty penalties, reputational damage, and loss of public trust.
ProcessBolt offers a fully integrated, AI-driven vendor risk management platform that helps healthcare organizations effectively manage vendor risk.
Why Healthcare Organizations Choose ProcessBolt
- Fully-Integrated Platform ThreatScape correlates attack surface data with assessment responses, ensuring the alignment and consistency between the two.
- AI-Driven ProcessBolt AI reads all policy documentation and adds citations to each assessment response, ensuring instant verification of responses.
- Configurable The platform makes it easy to configure complex workflows and scopes to fit the needs of an organization.
- Ease-of-Use Our platform enables a single person in your organization to manage the entire vendor risk management process.
- Real-Time Attack Surface Data We source all our data internally via proprietary algorithms and do not rely on batch data.
Why You Need ProcessBolt AI Vendor Risk Management!
SECURITY BREACHES ARE RELATED TO THIRD PARTIES
AVERAGE COST OF A SECURITY BREACH
EXPECTED INCREASE IN THIRD PARTY RELATED INTRUSIONS
Want to See How ProcessBolt Can Help You?
Sign up and receive a personalized demo so you can see the power of the ProcessBolt platform.
Trusted by Top Brands
At the end of 2022, ProcessBolt employed machine learning in conjunction with ThreatScape, an attack surface management tool, to predict 50 companies that were candidates for being breached in 2023. The underlying concept of an attack surface monitoring and management...
Intellihartx, a healthcare revenue cycle management firm, is facing a class action lawsuit over a data breach that exposed the personal and medical information of nearly 500,000 patients. The breach occurred in February 2023, when hackers exploited a vulnerability in...
The health sector ranks high among the most attractive targets for cyberattacks and data breaches, resulting in huge financial losses for healthcare organizations. It is estimated that 60% of security breaches are related to third parties, averaging $4.4 million in...