ProcessBolt TPRM for the Public Sector
The public sector is increasingly turning to third-party vendors to enhance services and boost operational efficiency. The protection of sensitive public data, the adherence to regulatory standards, and the upholding of public trust all point to the need for effective vendor risk management. Regulations such as FISMA and CMMC necessitate that government agencies and their vendors maintain strict control over their information systems, including those managed by vendors. As public scrutiny increases, the requirement for transparency and accountability in vendor relationships is also heightened.
ProcessBolt offers a fully integrated, AI-driven vendor risk management platform that helps the public sector effectively manage vendor risk.
Why Public Sector Organizations Choose ProcessBolt
- Fully-Integrated Platform ThreatScape correlates attack surface data with assessment responses, ensuring the alignment and consistency between the two.
- AI-Driven ProcessBolt AI reads all policy documentation and adds citations to each assessment response, ensuring instant verification of responses.
- Configurable The platform makes it easy to configure complex workflows and scopes to fit the needs of an organization.
- Ease-of-Use Our platform enables a single person in your organization to manage the entire vendor risk management process.
- Real-Time Attack Surface Data We source all our data internally via proprietary algorithms and do not rely on batch data.
Why You Need ProcessBolt AI Vendor Risk Management!
SECURITY BREACHES ARE RELATED TO THIRD PARTIES
AVERAGE COST OF A SECURITY BREACH
EXPECTED INCREASE IN THIRD PARTY RELATED INTRUSIONS
Want to See How ProcessBolt Can Help You?
Sign up and receive a personalized demo so you can see the power of the ProcessBolt platform.
Trusted by Top Brands
The MOVEit breach occurred in July 2023 and exposed the sensitive data of several government agencies, including the Department of Health and Human Services, the Oregon Department of Transportation, and the Department of Energy. The breach was caused by a...
The release of ChatGPT, powered by OpenAI’s advanced language model, demonstrates the power of generative AI and is changing how people think about the potential for AI to transform how we live and work. By engaging in natural and interactive conversations, ChatGPT...
The Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence (AI) are quickly turning into a dynamic duo. Two hot topics in the technology industry right now, IoT and AI combined are being coined AIoT (artificial intelligence of things) to signify how artificial...