ProcessBolt TPRM for Legal Organizations
In the legal industry, where confidentiality and data security are paramount, implementing effective vendor risk management practices is critical. With the increasing reliance on third-party vendors for various services, ensuring the security of client information becomes a top priority. By proactively assessing and managing vendor risks, law firms can protect sensitive data, maintain regulatory compliance, and uphold their reputation as trusted guardians of client confidentiality.
ProcessBolt offers a fully integrated, AI-driven vendor risk management platform that helps law firms effectively manage vendor risk.
Why Legal Organizations Choose ProcessBolt
- Fully-Integrated Platform ThreatScape correlates attack surface data with assessment responses, ensuring the alignment and consistency between the two.
- AI-Driven ProcessBolt AI reads all policy documentation and adds citations to each assessment response, ensuring instant verification of responses.
- Configurable The platform makes it easy to configure complex workflows and scopes to fit the needs of an organization.
- Ease-of-Use Our platform enables a single person in your organization to manage the entire vendor risk management process.
- Real-Time Attack Surface Data We source all our data internally via proprietary algorithms and do not rely on batch data.
Responding to Assessments
- Automated Response Functionality
Proprietary DNLP technology enables auto-population of security assessments based on historical responses.
- Reduced Sales Cycles
Accelerate the completion of RFPs and security assessments during sales processes.
- Consistent Responses
Knowledge base, the repository of historical responses, ensures consistent and up to date responses.
- Time Savings
Reduces time to complete assessments by +80%.
- Pre-Emptively Share Documentation
Expedite or even eliminate the assessment process by pre-emptively sharing documents with partners through Share Center.
Why You Need ProcessBolt AI Vendor Risk Management!
SECURITY BREACHES ARE RELATED TO THIRD PARTIES
AVERAGE COST OF A SECURITY BREACH
EXPECTED INCREASE IN THIRD PARTY RELATED INTRUSIONS
Want to See How ProcessBolt Can Help You?
Sign up and receive a personalized demo so you can see the power of the ProcessBolt platform.
Trusted by Top Brands
The release of ChatGPT, powered by OpenAI’s advanced language model, demonstrates the power of generative AI and is changing how people think about the potential for AI to transform how we live and work. By engaging in natural and interactive conversations, ChatGPT...
In today’s interconnected business landscape, law firms are increasingly relying on third-party vendors to perform critical functions such as practice management, e-discovery, and even client intake. While these partnerships can bring numerous benefits and...
The Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence (AI) are quickly turning into a dynamic duo. Two hot topics in the technology industry right now, IoT and AI combined are being coined AIoT (artificial intelligence of things) to signify how artificial...