Personal Information You Provide to Us
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to, your email address, name, and phone number (“Personal Information”). We only collect data that has a purpose. Some enrich your user experience and ability to effectively utilize the Service; some help improve our products and offerings. We regularly review our processes to ensure that we do not collect data we do not need.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit,
the time spent on those pages, and other statistics. In addition, we may use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor, and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third-party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
We may use the information that we collect for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you and provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us
- To provide you with access to the Service and enable you to effectively utilize the Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service or obtain any required consent.
- To present our website and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer.
- For industry analysis, benchmarking, analytics, marketing, and other business purposes.
- To track your browsing behavior, such as the pages you visited over time.
- To contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you.
You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services, and/or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your information for any other purpose.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- Comply with any court order or other legal obligation or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.
- Enforce or apply the terms of the contractual agreement between customer and ProcessBolt.
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of ProcessBolt, our customers, or others. If ProcessBolt, Inc. is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Information may be transferred as a business asset. In such cases, we will provide notice before your Personal Information is
We seek to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure using appropriate physical, technical, organizational and administrative security measures based on the type of Personal Data and how we are processing that data. Although we work to protect the security of your data that we hold in our records, please be aware that no method of transmitting data over the internet or storing data is completely secure.
Personal Data of Children
Only persons age 18 or older have permission to access our Service. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Third Party Websites
Last updated: March 22, 2023