ProcessBolt offers an AI-driven platform that fully automates the vendor risk management process by helping organizations assess and continuously monitor their vendor network. We offer a fully integrated solution that leverages cutting-edge AI to address the issue of third-party breaches by automating and streamlining processes that have historically been riddled with inefficiencies.
We are a young company founded by industry veterans who have a passion for technology. If you are looking to join a well-funded early-stage startup where your work will make a real impact, talk to us.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will play a key role in the business development process and in managing customer relationships throughout the entire customer lifecycle. You will work closely with the Director of Sales, C-level executives, and the product team to help scale the business, optimize the customer experience, and enhance product functionality based on customer feedback.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing SaaS company in the cybersecurity sector and play a key role in growing the business. Creative, energetic, and self-driven, you understand the customer and their use cases and know how to be a trusted partner to our customers. You can manage numerous customers at different stages of the lifecycle with ease and love understanding a product in depth and then communicating those solutions to the users.
- Lead new customer onboarding and training.
- Lead product demos and support the Director of Sales during sales processes.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and engage with customers about the most relevant features and functionalities.
- Build processes to enhance the customer experience.
- Partner with the Director of Sales to conduct periodic customer meetings and working sessions.
- Collaborate with the product team to address customer needs.
- Provide product feedback to the development team and help shape product roadmap based on customer feedback.
- Assist in creating product-related marketing and training materials.
- Help customers conduct vendor risk assessments and optimize their assessment process.
Skills and Qualifications
- 1-3 years of experience working in customer success, preferably in the cyber security industry.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solid technical proficiency, especially with using enterprise SaaS platforms.
- Enjoys working closely with customers.
- Comfortable identifying patterns, spotting trends, and gleaning insights from customer feedback and behaviors.
- Inherently curious with a penchant for problem-solving.
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment where self-motivated individuals succeed.
- Bachelors degree.