ProcessBolt is looking for a talented and competitive Sales Development Representative (SDR) to be located in our Minnetonka, MN office that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
The Sales Development Representative will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives for our Vendor Solution. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls/contacts per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
• Understand customer needs and requirements
• Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
• Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
• Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
• Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your territory
• Perform effective online demos to prospects
• Proven sales experience with software solutions
• Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
• Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
• Experience working with HubSpot, Salesforce.com or similar CRM
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• BA/BS degree or equivalent
• 1-2 years of sales experience preferred
To apply for this position, contact us.