During the pandemic, the use of employee laptops without adequate protection grew at an alarming rate, faster than security teams could manage. Everything outside a company’s firewall is discoverable by hackers, who comb the internet searching for vulnerable organizations. As the threat landscape expands, authorities, such as Gartner, now recommend that security leaders monitor and manage their attack surfaces as part of their overall cybersecurity risk management programs. Join the leaders of ProcessBolt and White Oak Security for this informative and educational webinar on the benefits of Attack Surface Management (ASM) and how you can stay ahead of the hackers.
• What is ASM and why is it a critical need?
• The weakest point of infiltration in every organization
• How to locate your issues and vulnerabilities before a hacker does
• Top ways to keep your organization more secure
Ransomware attacks on healthcare organizations have doubled in the past year, and the cost of a cybersecurity breach in healthcare is twice that of any other industry. Of even greater concern is the evolution of ransomware attacks from targeting data, to seizing control of healthcare organizations’ critical operating systems.
In this talk Allina Health will discuss:
- Best practices for securing medical devices
- Critical operating systems utilizing ProcessBolt’s unique third-party risk software platform
- How to automate and integrate the security assessment of critical vendors
- The importance of continuous monitoring
Global cybercrime is expected to inflict $6 trillion in damage in 2021, and the average cost of a breach is nearly $4 million (as cited by IBM Security). Almost half of all cybersecurity breaches are indirect through weak links in supply chain or a business’s ecosystem (as cited by Accenture). We will look at the current state of third-party or vendor risk management and explore tactics for mitigating that risk.
If security questionnaires are overwhelming your team, delaying sales or causing you to lose deals, it’s time to figure out a better way. Watch this on-demand, informative vendor webinar to learn how to expedite security questionnaires and close more deals.