ProcessBolt is looking for an experienced sales leader to drive sales of its three SaaS products and grow the business. This is an opportunity to take ownership of a key leadership role in a rapidly growing late-stage start-up. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial individual who thrives on challenges, is willing to be both an individual contributor and help us grow our sales structure.
As the Director of Sales, you’ll be responsible for consulting with C-Level executives and helping them understand how ProcessBolt can create efficiency and impact the bottom line for their teams. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing SaaS company in the cybersecurity sector and help shape and scale the sales organization. We’re looking for a sharp, energetic and detail-oriented person who is passionate about implementing solutions that transform the status quo. This individual will be in a key client-facing role and take ownership of all revenue generation from enterprise sales. He or she will report directly to the CEO and will help create a methodical, data-driven sales process; fill and drive the sales pipeline; and close enterprise-level deals across all industry verticals.
- Drive sales, aggressively expand the customer base and generate new revenue
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior executives at Enterprise and Medium-size businesses
- Lead in-person client presentations to C-level executives, including information discovery sessions, product demonstrations, and proposals
- Engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs
- Contact potential prospects from personally generated research to build a robust sales pipeline
- Develop and implement a scalable sales process from prospecting/demand generation through contract execution
- Hire, train and lead a team of high-performing SDR’s, Customer Success Reps, and Account Executives as the company grows
- Work with internal team members to ensure successful onboarding and implementation for new clients
- Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development
- Work closely with the leadership team to provide input on the growth of the business and align revenue strategy with overall company objectives
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in B2B/Enterprise software sales with an emphasis on SaaS sales
- Experience in Cybersecurity or Infosec sales is preferred but not required
- Record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Experience with both inside and outside sales, including lead generation and outbound prospecting
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients
- Exceptional in-person, verbal and written communication skills a must (comfortable presenting alone in front of large groups)
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial work environment where self-motivated individuals succeed
- Established relationships with Senior and C-level executives
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. To apply for this position, send your resume to email@example.com.